Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Saturday, May 22, 2010

No Competition



He was born January 1971, i December 1971
From the day we were born he was already ahead of me.
We met in the 80's when they moved-in the village
and immediately struck me as . . .
"what the hell did these kids eat before moving in here?"
There were so fast and agile. They can run and jump faster!
They were sooo good in luksong baka!

He transfered to the same school where i was and quickly
showed off how fast they were in playing basketball and
in cops and robbers. I was kinda lampa in a way.

Highschool came and i stayed on at the same school.
He move to another school in the city.
I stayed on and somehow manages
to take a different path but him on the other just went straight ahead.
I got left behind again by block. He was already a year ahead by now.
I was able to transfer to that same school in the city
But he was already one step ahead of me and i'm still
on the same different path.

College came we caught up with each other but he was already
way ahead of me. He got to finish right away and went straight
to working overseas. Mine came a little bit late after.
We never saw each other again since then. This was 93 or 94.

It took me almost a decade before i caught up with the guy.
It was in 2002 and we got to hang out for a while.
Talked about stories both old and new.
That was the last time i saw him.

And then today . . . . . . . . .








May 21, 2010 is the day my cousin got married.









HA! I finally beat you by a mile man! I got married in 2003! LOL




Congratulations Evan! Congratulations Bel!




Cheers!

No comments: