Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

My baby's turning 3 . . .

My son is turning 3.

So what do i expect?

Wala! He's a 3 year old baby for Pete's sake.

I can't expect him to "stop", "sit" and "stay put".

Whats next? . . . . Roll over?

Okay lang if you get dirty, get bruises or even swallow a coin.

Okay lang if you break all the stuff at home, i can always replace them. . . you i can't.


And when you grow up

Do I really
want you to stay on the phone for
six hours straight, listen to
noise you call music that you believe came
directly from hell, and mope
around
uncommunicative, catatonic, and depressed because
another demented
juvenile creature (called girlfriend) hasn't called
for the past thirty
minutes.

My answer is yes.

Sabi nila when you have kids, you stop living your own life

And start living someone else is.

So what?

I don't expect you to be like me . . . . because i know you're gonna be better than me.

Basta we got your back covered Buddy and thats a promise.

No comments: